It's me!!!!

Hello My Friend!!

Welcome to my blog. i want to story all about me.
My name is Christian Panca Junianto, you can call me "chris".  I was born on 13th June 2002.
I lived at Bandung, West Java.
I graduated from 30 Junior High School And now I school at 3 Senior High School in grade X Science 6.

My father is a soldier, his name is Joni Nainggolan, and my mother is housewife, her name is Komala Sari. I love both of them.  I am the youngest child of 5 children in my family. I have two brother Bayu and Jose, and two sister, Putri and Nanda. I love my family more than anything.

Playing Basketball is my hobby, Maybe you can join me to play basketball together:)
My favourite food is fried rice, it's very  delicous.
I love to hung out with my friend, I love saturday ,because in that day, i can spend my time with my friend. usually i spend my holiday in cafe,mall,and montain.

I have a big dream, my dream is become a success man. to be a succses man i need a support, and my family is always support me to be a succses man. I don't have a girlfriend
I hope I will always be happy in my life! thank you for visit this blog and read my stoy!! :)


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Discussion Resume - Giving Opinion and Thoughts

Discussion Resume (Offer and Suggestion)

OFFERS AND SUGGESTION TASK